Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas 2008
Our Christmas was wonderful again this year. We always enjoy having my parents come down and spend the night. I think I get more excited than the kids do. I woke up at 5:30 am and could not go back to sleep. John finally said, "Either go wake up the kids or Shut up so I can go back to sleep" (What a Scrouge)! He doesn't share the same excitement on Christmas morning.
Haley finally called up on the intercom that they were awake, so we hurried down to turn on the lights and get cameras ready.
The kids must have been good this year, because Santa tipped his sleigh over again at our house.
My parent's had breakfast with us and then went on their way to visit my sister's and their families. We invited John's mom out for dinner, and then Marcia and Thayne and their families came out and spent a few minutes with us. We had a wonderful Christmas!
There are just too many pictures to choose from, so I put them in a slide show instead! The hit this year was the new Wii that Santa left for our family. We have spent hours together enjoying it. I think John likes it more than anyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment